Saturday, August 9, 2014

A Path That I Am Not Sure About

My name is Justin McCleskey and I am a new creation in Christ Jesus. I have been since September of 2012, when the Lord in His mercy out of His grace opened my eyes to the truth of not only the existence of Him our creator, but Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Since then my life has constantly been moving forward, being conformed into His image slowly, fighting the ways of the world and only by the grace of forgiveness and constant shepherding, moving away from the things that snared me prior to my rebirth.

My life is for the Lord, our God our Creator our King. Daily I fail, and I pray and fall at His feet for forgiveness, for love, for mercy, but I get up and move forward, His hands lifting me up, His love pushing me, pulling me, calling me. It is by Christ that I am who I am, it is through the Holy Spirit that I am able to love God.

Praise Him! That is what I hope this journal will do. It is my hope and my intent that the things that I share on this site will glorify Him, and that when my own words my own thoughts and my own interpretations get in the way of the Truth of the Word, the Glory of God, I trust in Him to move your hearts to know to cling to Him, to listen to His word not my ideas.


Romans 8:5–6

5 For those who live according to the flesh think about the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, about the things of the Spirit. 6 For the mind-set of the flesh is death, but the mind-set of the Spirit is life and peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment